Predict Who Will Win Big Brother Naija 2023 All Stars Show
The thrilling Big Brother Naija 2023 All Stars Season 8 Edition is now in full swing, and as always, fans are an integral part of the excitement. This time, 30 lucky fans have a chance to become millionaires by simply predicting the winner of Big Brother Naija Season 8 from among the 20 housemates currently residing in the Big Brother Naija house. Take a look at the details below to seize the opportunity and be one of our fortunate millionaires!
Fans will be allowed to lock-in their favorite top three, instead of one.
- This promotion is available to new and existing subscribers on DStv Yanga, Confam, Compact, Compact+ or Premium bouquets, and GOtv Supa+, Supa, Max, and Jolli subscribers in Nigeria between 28 July 2022 – 31 August 2022 (i.e. the promo period).
- Customer’s subscription must be active during the promotion period. A disconnected subscriber who becomes active during the ‘Lock-in’ window is eligible to participate.
- Customer’s entry into the promotion by participating in the “Lock-in” exercise and/or your acceptance of a prize (if you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself.
- Entrants must be aged 18 (Eighteen) and above at the time of the draw.
- Entry into the promotion ends on 31st August 2023. Any entry which is not received by Multichoice prior 31st August 2023 will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry.
- You are required to “Lock- in” top three favorite housemates in Big Brother Naija Show Season 8 using the Lock-in button on the ‘MyDStv’ and/or ‘MyGOtv’ Apps.
The promotion will be split into two phases:
Week ending 31st July 2023. An active subscriber is required to Lock-in their fave top three housemates who he/she thinks is likely to win the Big Brother Naija Show using the MyDStv or MyGOtv Apps. They must be an active participant during the period of the show to stand a chance to be part of the 30 millionaires to win N1,000,000.00 (One Million Naira) each.
Week ending 31st August 2023. Subscribers who locked-in their preferred housemate, have an opportunity to change their decision or leave their Locked-in decision.
New and active subscribers who were unable to participate during the first round have an opportunity to Lock-in their preferred housemate who they think is likely to win the show provided that, such an entry is received by Multichoice within the week ending 31st August 2023.
The second round is the final Lock-in phase and the decision is retained till the winner of the show is announced.
DSTV and GOTV Users
The Lock-in feature is only available on MyDStv app to active DStv subscribers on DStv Premium, Compact +, Compact, Confam, and Yanga.
The Lock-in feature is only available on MyGOtv app to active GOtv subscribers on GOtv Supa+, Supa, Max and Jolli.
The First round of Lock-in allows all eligible active subscribers lock-in their favorite housemate who they want to win; and the Second round of Lock-in allows all eligible active subscriber to either maintain their lock-in choice; or change their lock-in choice. It also allows Subscribers who did not lock-in during the 1st round to make a choice.
At the end of the show, the subscribers who named the actual winner out of 3 will be entered into a draw to pick the 30 millionaires.
Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for any other item.
The winners will be announced on the day of the draw. If we or our affiliates are unable to contact a winner within 15 (fifteen) days from the announcement, the winner will forfeit the prize.