Exciting news for Big Brother Naija fans! The long-awaited All-Star Season of Big Brother Naija is finally premiering tonight. Viewers from all over Africa and beyond are eagerly anticipating the thrilling months ahead as their favorite show returns.
What’s even better is that viewers now have the chance to actively engage with the program and express their opinions. They can connect with fellow fans and be a part of the excitement in various ways.
To have your messages displayed on the TV screen during the show, there are several convenient methods available. Sending messages through the main website, as well as the MyDStv and MyGOtv apps, will ensure that your messages take priority and appear on the screen first.
So, if you’re a Big Brother Naija enthusiast, make sure to tune in tonight and take advantage of these interactive opportunities to be a part of the All-Star Season experience. Enjoy the show and have fun connecting with other fans!
Via the official Big Brother website
- Visit the designated Big Brother Naija ‘MSG2TV’ page on the website.
- Create an account using your Facebook credentials or personal details.
- Log in to your account and submit your message.
There’s no restriction on the number of messages you can send throughout the season, so feel free to share your thoughts frequently.
- Using the MyDStv or MyGOtv apps
- You can send your message to the MyDStv and MyGOtv apps by:
- Downloading the MyDStv App (on Google Play for Android and the App Store for Apple) or the MyGOtv App (Android and Apple).
- Log in to the apps by selecting your country of subscription and providing your surname or mobile number and smartcard number.
- Click on the “Explore More” button and then select “Type Messages Now.”
- Choose an avatar and type your message in the provided text field.
- Hit the submit button to send your message directly to the TV screen.
Messages sent to the screen through the main website and MyDStv and MyGOtv apps will be shown on screen first!
Commenting on the official Facebook page:
Engage with the posts on the official Facebook page, as your comments may be featured on TV.
You can either comment on existing posts or create your own post on the Big Brother Naija Facebook timeline.
- Use #BBNaija on Instagram
- Your opinions containing our official hashtag #BBNaija on Instagram may also get rolled out on the screen. Positive sentiment equals first preference in the queue, so play nice, guys!